1. Mix together, soy sauce, water, garlic and lemon juice.
the pork. Cover tightly and marinate overnight.
fried the ground pork until done. Set aside.
4. Warm the oil in the wok. Over medium heat, add the celery, cabbage and
onions. Stir fry until celery and onions are tender.
pork. Stir until heated through. Add soy
sauce, salt and pepper to taste. Remove this mixture from heat.
6. Stir in bean sprouts.
7. To fill each roll, mound about 2 heaping tablespoon of filling just below
the center of the egg roll. Fold bottom corner up over filling to cover,
then fold in the two outside corners. Roll closed, sealing shut with a bit
of egg white.
8. Put oil in a wok to a depth that deep enough to cover the egg rolls. Over
warm the oil and carefully add the egg rolls, one at a time.
7. Deep fry about 2-3 minutes, until golden brown on both sides, turning once.